For primary extraction equipment purchases we have a Basic Install & Training package. The product installation steps completed by a Precision technician includes:
- Recommendation on equipment placement for optimized workflow
- Process connections
- Initial start-up
- Ensure start to finish operability
Prior to the Precision field technician arriving, we require the following items to be completed by the customer including, but not limited to:
- Uncrate and stage equipment.
- Pre-site checklist of all parts to confirm completeness of order. Checklist provided by Precision.
- Confirmation of any ancillary equipment, and its operability, required to operate the system. E.g. chillers can power on and off.
- All HVAC, electricity, plumbing or piping required for equipment operation completed by a licensed professional.
If you have any questions or require assistance regarding the installation steps required by the customer, please contact us.