Digital Stir Controller
$875.00 – $900.00
Lab Society has offered stirring/heating mantles for years now – all of which utilize an analog stir controller to control the stir rate of these mantles. Aside from not knowing the exact revolutions per minute (RPM) of the stir motor during operation, there previously was no way to control stir function via software (EliteLab) or other digital means.
The LS-DSC-1, Digital Stir Controller, was manufactured to upgrade from analog stir control to digital – giving users the ability to set exact RPM values to their system. Not only does this give additional process control, but also allows for greater repeatability between runs and operations!
Compatible with EliteLab.
More control than ever.
The front of the unit has an on/off switch and an analog knob with a range of 0-100% as well as a digital display which shows the RPM of the magnet inside the heating mantle. The magnetic stir bar is spun via this integrated controller, allowing you to regulate the input voltage of the resistive devices it is connected to through adjustments to the knob. The magnetic stir bar will be operational after the correct connections are achieved. This means that you are able to set the unit to the desired speed, being careful to ensure that the magnet does not start to spin out of control. We wanted to make sure that you could fine-tune this system to achieve exactly the right setting for your needs in any given situation.
Users have the ability to set RPM values three (3) different ways:
- Control Knob for manual/easy setting or resetting stir speed
- Meter display buttons for manually setting specific stir speeds
- Software control (EliteLab) – user can enter a specific RPM, ramp stir speeds, and even log stir data in conjunction with pressure/temperature data in realtime
Made in the USA.
Made right here in the USA, these units operate at 120 Volts.
We’ve gone out of our way to make sure that every component was sourced and produced with the highest-grade internals on the market.
We systematically reject any opportunity to “go cheap”, and always make sure that we can stand behind each and every component in our original products.
In the end, we know that these products need to get the job done in your lab, and anything less would simply be a waste of time.
- Analog control knob
- Digital RPM readout
- Regulates the speed of magnetic stir bars
- Helps you control vapor pressure
- 24 Vdc input. Level 4, UL/CSA power supply.
- Power supply approvals: UL/CUL/TUV/CB/CE/FCC/EN/EAC/CCC
- For use with custom 24 Vdc stir motor on heating mantles
- Made in the USA
- CE, Constructed with 100% UL and CSA listed parts.
Our digital stirring controller is backed by world-class technical support and warranty.
We support our customers long after the initial purchase has been made.