Vacuubrand Diaphragm Pump
$4,750.00 – $11,332.40
Vacuubrand diaphragm vacuum pumps are a perfect match for many laboratory and processing applications.
Their oil-free design is whisper quiet and requires little to no service. The diaphragms themselves have an especially long lifespan, due to a hermetically sealed drive space that protects mechanical parts from corrosion.
The diaphragms of these vacuum pumps are made from highly-flexible FKM and include fabric reinforcements to increase lifespan even further. All diaphragm pumps achieve their high performance from a high-pumping chamber volume relative to minimal dead space.
Because of the oil-free operation, no sliding components are ever introduced to the gas path, which reduces the need for service and eliminates abrasion under normal operation. This lack of abrasion eliminates particulate build-up that is common in scroll and piston pumps.
The Diaphragm Vacuum Pumps come with a 3-Year Warranty.
MD 4C NT
The MD 4C NT is a reliable workhouse pump for use with applications such as vacuum ovens and rotovaps. The MD 4C NT offers both high flow and deep vacuum that ensures faster processing speeds. Each pump uses durable, fluoropolymer-wetted materials to achieve unmatched reliability.
Typical service of 15,000 hours means it will be years before the pump needs servicing.
- Versatile solution for rotovaps, ovens, and many other laboratory processes
- High flow rates, and deep vacuum mean faster processing
- Whisper-quiet operation and very low vibration
- Long diaphragm lifespan and maintenance-free drive system
- Ultimate vacuum of 1.5 mbar/1.1 Torr
MD 12C NT
The MD 12C NT is an excellent choice for reactors, rotovaps, and vacuum ovens in a production or scale-up setting. High pumping speeds minimize processing time, and deep vacuum allows for evaporation of higher boiling point solvents. The MD 12C NT pump provides reliable performance in a production environment where throughput is critical. The chemical-resistant fluoropolymer and perfluoroelastomer-wetted materials give the pump unparalleled low-maintenance and maximum lifespan. The typical service interval of 15,000 hours means years of vacuum that you can count on to maximize your production.
- Exceptionally high flow and deep vacuum in a compact package which is ideal for large rotovaps, large vacuum ovens, or reactors
- Versatile enough to cover virtually all work with high boiling point solvents in most labs & scale-up facilities
- 15,000 hour typical service intervals minimizes downtime and maintenance costs