X40 MSE Hydrocarbon Extractor
Contact Us for Pricing
The X40 MSE (multi-solvent extractor) is a mid-size batch extraction system. Boasting great versatility and a compact size, the X40 is ideal for mid-level commercial production and craft applications of cannabis and hemp.
The X40 is a closed-loop system and includes a versatile ASME-grade collection tank and custom stainless steel material baskets to make loading and unloading a breeze.
It comes pre-plumbed for chillers and heaters and also includes a vacuum insulated dewaxing column with a submersible coil and variable filtration at the bottom.
- Approximately 100 L, 30-36 lb average material capacity per batch*
- Four material vessels
- Vacuum jacketing on solvent vessel with an internal cooling coil
- Expansion column designed for desiccant assisted moisture removal
- Inline dewaxing
- 1/2″ PTFT/SS feed hosing (UL-21 compliant)
- N2 assisted extraction up to 200 PSI
- Baffled jacketing on collection vessel
- Viton/PTFE gaskets
- AN compression fittings
- Polished SS components
*Chiller Pairing Recommendations Huber Unistat 815, Julabo equivalent, or better
- PSI certified in all 50 states
- NFPA 58 LPG
- Class 1, Division 1 Compliant
- Trans-fill approved per NFPA
- Compliant in all regulated jurisdictions*
- Engineer peer reviewed for all Type 6 & Type 7 licenses
- CRN registered in Ontario, British Columbia, and Quebec
- The end user shall consult with their local regulatory authority prior to start-up to ensure local piping requirements of the installation are met.
- Please inquire with our sales team as to the status of other pending Canadian province approvals.
Pre-Approved for Easy Certification
Our X40 MSE Cannabis Extraction Equipment is pre-approved and ready for professional engineers to field verify in all 50 states, so you can get operational faster. In partnership with PSI (Pressure Safety Inspectors), our extractors come with a PSI technical report certification and a field verification voucher to meet your state and local regulations.
Once your system is installed by Precision Technician, simply call PSI and schedule your field verification. Simple as that!
184″ L x 44″ W x 83″ H
SHIPPING WEIGHT (approx.)
- Volatile, EPR reviewed, closed loop, Type 7 process for licensed operations (when used
with hydrocarbon solvent)
- Compatible with singular and mixed hydrocarbon solvents for superior extraction
capability and product production
- Approximate 45 minutes processing time per run (single material column)
- Approximate 2 hours processing time per run (4 material columns)
- Certified for Class 1, Division environments
- 97% cannabinoid and terpene removal
- Customized hydrocarbon extraction for high end product production, e.g., HTFSE,
THC-a crystalline and “Sauce”
- Warranty** One-Year
Precision offers the following on-site product installation and training with experienced extraction technicians:
- Install & Basic Training
- Craft Concentrates Training
- Inline Color Remediation
- Extract Product Engineering