X10 MSE Hydrocarbon Extraction Equipment
Contact Us for Pricing
Our flagship closed-loop extractor for cannabis and hemp
Boasting great versatility and a compact size, the X10 MSE (multi-solvent extractor) is an ideal piece of cannabis extraction equipment for mid-level commercial production and craft applications for cannabis and hemp extracts.
Versatile Cannabis Extraction Equipment
The X10 MSE is a cannabis extraction machine packed with several convenient features, chief among them being pre-plumbed for chillers and heaters, and also includes our easy-to-use material socks to make loading and unloading a breeze.
The extraction system also includes an optional vacuum-insulated dewaxing column with a submersible coil and variable filtration at the bottom.
- Small footprint and ergonomically friendly design
- Precise control over primary extraction with our Low Temp Ball Valves
- Approximately 28L, 10 lb average material capacity per batch
- Removable material socks for easy load/unload
- Proprietary basket micro-filtration for lipids
- 3/8” PTFE/SS feed hosing (UL-21 compliant)
- Viton/PTFE gaskets
- Inline dewaxing
- Vacuum jacket insulated solvent/dewax vessels
- Expansion column designed for desiccant assisted moisture removal
- Clampless mounting for easy loading/unloading
- N2 assisted extraction up to 200 PSI
- Ultra-efficient internal temperature coil mechanisms
- Pre-plumbed for chillers and heaters
- PSI certified in all 50 states
- NFPA 58 LPG
- Class 1, Division 1 Compliant
- Trans-fill approved per NFPA
- Compliant in all regulated jurisdictions*
- Engineer peer reviewed for all Type 6 & Type 7 licenses
- CRN registered in Ontario, British Columbia, and Quebec
- The end user shall consult with their local regulatory authority prior to start-up to ensure local piping requirements of the installation are met.
- Please inquire with our sales team as to the status of other pending Canadian province approvals.
Pre-Approved for Easy Certification
Our X10 MSE Cannabis Extraction Equipment is pre-approved and ready for professional engineers to field verify in all 50 states, so you can get operational faster. In partnership with PSI (Pressure Safety Inspectors), our extractors come with a PSI technical report certification and a field verification voucher to meet your state and local regulations.
Once your system is installed by an Agrify Technician, simply call PSI and schedule your field verification. Simple as that!
- Dimensions (approx.) 44″ L x 46″ W x 69″ H
- Weight 375 lb
- Shipping Weight 635 lb
- MAWP 250 PSIG
- Chiller Pairing Recommendations Huber Unistat 815, Julabo equivalent, or better
- Warranty** One-Year
Precision offers the following on-site product installation and training with experienced extraction technicians:
- Install & Basic Training
- Craft Concentrates Training
- Inline Color Remediation
- Extract Product Engineering
X10 MSE Cannabis Extraction Equipment
Cannabis & Hemp
Butane, Propane & Isobutane
Per Hour Processing:
Butane or Propane – Up to 10 lb
Up to 100 lb, per 8-hr shift
Isolate/Sauce, Distillate, Vape Pens, Shatter, Wax/Sugar, Tincture and Edibles
44” L x 46”W x 69” H