PX5 Hydrocarbon Extractor
Contact Us for Pricing
Our next-level closed-loop extractor for butane and propane
The PX5’s unique passive recovery design offers immediate economic benefits to cannabis operators of any size. The optimized extraction path reduces batch times driving increased daily production up to 33%.
By eliminating the need for a dedicated pump, the PX5 saves up to 40% annually in energy costs over comparable traditional systems while simultaneously eliminating the maintenance and replacement expense normally associated with system pumps.
Designed for rapid material changeover, the PX5 enables operators to increase hourly extract production by 200% when compared to similar sized batch extractors.
Next Level Hydrocarbon Extraction
Integrated, replaceable, and washable food-grade neoprene jackets for the solvent and material columns enable a seamless operation under extreme low temperatures preventing external ice build up.
All New Expandable Design
The PX5 hydrocarbon extraction system features an expandable linear design that has been engineered for simplicity while offering the latest hydrocarbon extraction technology.
Rethinking Solvent Recovery
Created with the operator in mind, the PX5 offers ultra-low temperature operation with fast recovery times, with or without a compressor. All functions and features are easily assessable in a linear process flow with conveniently located controls and ergonomics designed for the operator.
Operate With Confidence
The PX5 comes equipped with modern features and a robust, expandable rack-mounted design. Each unit comes standard with a 5lb material column, and an integrated CRC column to create high terpene full spectrum live resin or further refinement of low-quality biomass into valuable end products.
An integrated condenser coil reduces solvent recovery times and lets you operate without the added cost and maintenance requirements of a C1D1 rated compressor.
Compliant For Tomorrow
The PX5 Hydrocarbon extractor is C1D1 compliant, engineer peer-reviewed, and made entirely in the USA. Built to full 3A sanitary and cGMP standards, the PX5 has been engineered with future state compliance in mind to protect your safety as well as your investment making it the best cannabis extraction equipment on the market.
Award Winning Extracts
Our extraction systems produce more award-winning concentrates than any other brand. Why? Because we refuse to sacrifice our standards. High-quality products require high-quality extraction.
- Easily paired with other Extraction modular offerings for rapid deployment and speed to market
- Modular design provides a cost-effective path to address any growth needs that arise
- High-efficiency design lowering both capital expenditures and operating expenses while improving throughput
- Liquid jacketed columns enabling low temperature operation for improved product quality
- Included material socks for faster material changeover between run cycles increasing daily output
- The integrated PX5 molecular sieve column for inline solvent desiccation removes moisture from solvent preserving the solvent’s effectiveness
- Dedicated sight glasses in all columns makes process inspection fast and intuitive
- Incorporating a maintenance-forward design, universal parts minimize the expense of stocking spares
- Inline CRC provides flexibility in purifying extract through customizable filtration media remediating a wide variety of different contaminants in real time
- Easy-to-use two-bolt compliant tri-clamp service connections
- EXERGY tube-in-tube heat exchanger enabling rapid solvent recovery
CAPACITY PER BATCH
BATCH CYCLE TIME
Up to 80+ lb per 8 hr Shift
95″ L x 30″ W x 76″ H
- Class 1, Division 1 (C1D1) Compliant
- Designed for GMP integration
- PSI Certified – 50 State Compliant
- Designed to ASME standards
- Designed to meet 3A sanitary standards
- NFPA 58 LPG
- Engineer Peer-Reviewed
- Assembled in USA
Pre-Approved for Easy Certification
The PX5 Hydrocarbon Extractor is pre-approved and ready for professional engineers to field verify in all 50 states, so you can get operational faster. In partnership with PSI (Pressure Safety Inspectors), our extractors come with a PSI technical report certification and a field verification voucher to meet your state and local regulations.
Once your system is installed by an Technician, simply call PSI and schedule your field verification. Simple as that!
Precision offers the following on-site product installation and training with experienced extraction technicians:
- Install & Basic Training
- Craft Concentrates Training
- Inline Color Remediation
- Extract Product Engineering