The Agrify Extraction Division is the world-wide industry leader in cannabis extraction equipment, site planning, training, and consulting. We are renowned for quality, safety, and precise operation. Costing half of comparable CO2 systems, with nine times more efficient processing, more award-winning concentrates are made with Precision than any other brand.
Agrify is a rapidly growing company that is becoming the most innovative and vertically integrated solution provider in the cannabis & hemp industry. We take pride in delivering the highest consistency, quality, and ROI for our valued customers. We have an immediate opening for a Shipping and Receiving Clerk in our extraction division located in Troy, MI. To learn more, visit us at www.precisionextraction.com
The Shipping And Receiving Clerk performs daily delivery, order fulfillment, packaging, receiving, and shipment duties of component boxes and materials. Conducts scheduling of orders, ensures accuracy of packaging products, and scans bar codes within the ERP system. Works with other employees and departments to resolve shipping and receiving matters.
- Examine shipment contents and compare with records, such as manifests, invoices, or orders, to verify accuracy.
- Requisition and store shipping materials and supplies to maintain inventory of stock.
- Prepare documents, such as work orders, bills of lading, or shipping orders, to route materials.
- Pack, seal, label, or affix postage to prepare materials for shipping, using hand tools, power tools, or postage meter.
- Record shipment data, such as weight, charges, space availability, damages, or discrepancies, for reporting, accounting, or recordkeeping purposes.
- Confer or correspond with establishment representatives to rectify problems, such as damages, shortages, or nonconformance to specifications.
- Deliver or route materials to departments using hand truck, conveyor, or sorting bins.
- Contact carrier representatives to make arrangements or to issue instructions for shipping and delivery of materials.
- Determine shipping methods, routes, or rates for materials to be shipped.
- Compute amounts, such as space available, shipping, storage, or demurrage charges, using computer or price list.
- Compare shipping routes or methods to determine which have the least environmental impact
Skills & Requirements:
- Attention to detail
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work with hand tools
- Ability to read and understand engineering drawings.
- Microsoft Office Suite experience
- Minimum 1-3 years hands-on experience in inventory management
- ERP System experience preferred
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent required
In addition to excellent growth opportunities, Agrify provides competitive compensation, a benefit package that includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, a 401K plan, and PTO time. If you believe you will be a strong fit for this position and has what it takes to become a valued member of our high-quality team, then contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for the position, please email your cover letter and resume.