If you have a desire to grow with a dynamic company, make a difference within the organization, thrive on working in a fast-paced environment, then this opportunity may be for you.
Precision Extraction is the industry leader in providing one of the world’s most relevant extraction equipment and technology companies in the cannabis & hemp industry. We take pride in delivering the highest consistency, quality, and ROI for our valued customers. We have an immediate opening for a Quality Engineer in our Troy, MI location and for more information about us, check us out at www.precisionextraction.com
As a Quality Engineer you will be responsible for determining production standards for Precision Extraction Solutions’ products by establishing quality systems and setting product requirement rules through adherence to ISO 9001. The successful candidate will identify the specifications for an ideal product, determining an appropriate level of variation and monitoring quality assurance rates.
- Developing and implementing quality standards and quality control systems
- Monitoring and analyzing quality performance
- Inspecting and testing materials, equipment, processes, and products to ensure quality specifications are met
- Collaborating with operations managers to develop and implement controls and improvements
- Ensuring that workflows, processes, and products comply with safety regulations
- Investigating and troubleshooting product or production issues
- Developing corrective actions, solutions, and improvements
- Reviewing codes, specifications, and processes
- Research products, processes, and components as needed
- Application of sanitary standards and necessary compliance requirements (including 3A, ASME, CSA, PED, etc.)
Skills & Qualifications:
- ASQ certification preferred
- Experience using QA software tools and processes
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Experience with ISO 9001 or equivalent
- Ability to read and understand blueprints, schematic diagrams, P&IDs, fabrication drawings, cut sheets, etc
- Self-motivated and autonomous with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Technical skills relevant to design/modeling and the ability to quickly learn and apply new technologies
- Flexibility and availability to work outside normal business hours if necessary
- Strong technical writing skills
- 2-4 years’ experience in a quality role (engineering/assurance or similar) in a manufacturing setting.
- Experience with chemical / paint / beverage / dairy processing equipment or development of industrial / scientific equipment and systems
- Familiarity with sanitary and 3A standards
- Experience with controls electronics and automation a plus
- Experience with ASME BPVC, PED, CRN regulations preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical, Industrial, or relevant Engineering discipline,
or equivalent work experience
In addition to excellent growth opportunities, Precision Extraction, a division of Agrify provides competitive compensation, a benefit package that includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, a 401K plan, and PTO time. If you believe you will be a strong fit for this position and has what it takes to become a valued member of our high-quality team, then contact us at email@example.com
To apply for the position, please email your cover letter and resume.