If you have a desire to grow with a dynamic company, make a difference within the organization, thrive on working in a fast-paced environment, then this opportunity may be for you.
Precision Extraction is the industry leader in providing one of the world’s most relevant extraction equipment and technology companies in the cannabis & hemp industry. We take pride in delivering the highest consistency, quality, and ROI for our valued customers. We have an immediate opening for a Project Manager in our Troy, MI location and for more information about us, check us out at www.precisionextraction.com
As a Project Manager, you will be managing key client projects. Project management responsibilities include the coordination and completion of projects on time within budget and within scope. Oversee all aspects of projects internally and externally. The successful candidate will work directly with clients to ensure deliverables fall within the applicable scope and budget. He or she will coordinate with other departments to ensure all aspects of each project are compatible and will hire new talent as needed to fulfill client needs.
- Determine and define project scope and objectives
- Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner
- Prepare budget based on scope of work and resource requirements
- Track project costs to meet budget
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress
- Manage contracts with vendors and suppliers by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverables
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution
- Monitor progress and adjust as needed
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement
- Identify weaknesses in the project plan and propose solutions to stay on task.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline
- Ability to read and understand blueprints, schematic diagrams, P&IDs, fabrication drawings, cut sheets, etc
- Self-motivated and autonomous with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Technical skills relevant to design/modeling and the ability to quickly learn and apply new technologies
- Flexibility and availability to work outside normal business hours if necessary
- 5-8 years of project management and related experience with an emphasis on bringing products to market
- Experience with chemical / paint / beverage / dairy processing equipment or development of industrial / scientific equipment and systems
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical, Industrial, or relevant Engineering discipline, or equivalent work experience.
In addition to excellent growth opportunities, Precision Extraction, a division of Agrify provides competitive compensation, a benefit package that includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, a 401K plan, and PTO time. If you believe you will be a strong fit for this position and has what it takes to become a valued member of our high-quality team, then contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for the position, please email your cover letter and resume.