We are looking for a creative and self-driven Marketing Coordinator to join our Marketing team located in Troy, MI. This individual will have the opportunity to create graphic and written content and manage social media.
This position drives the promotion of our brand, products and services via social media and is a first line of interaction for our communities. The Coordinator is a key contributor to bringing our brands to life with creative content and storytelling while maintaining a strategic approach. The ideal candidate will also have a strong ability to create their own graphical and written support for their managed channels, as well as work collaboratively with photographer, videographer and outsourced vendors.
Social Media Management
- Manage social media accounts by producing on-brand, shareable content inline with current best practices, as well as an eye for identifying new social trends, channels and tactics to grow brand awareness and engagement.
- Monitor and manage inbox messages and comments and respond.
- Use data insights and creative thinking to recommend continuous improvements.
- Develop a social media calendar and coordinate with internal stakeholders to align strategy with business goals and product/personnel availability.
- Provide social channel performance reporting and competitive analysis.
- Assist with creation of product sheets, brochures, advertisements, digital banners, tradeshow and event collateral.
- Coordinate with third party vendors for the production of print or corporate branded products.
- Assist in the production of company presentations.
- Work with internal stakeholders for graphic design requests on a project or continuous basis.
- Work in conjunction with an internal photographer/videographer on content creation.
- Assist with the development of short form written copy for email campaigns, ads and assist with website content.
Tradeshow & Events
- Contribute to the organization and material preparation of tradeshows and events.
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, business, graphic design or related field preferred.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in social media and content creation.
- Solid understanding of and actively using social media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Previous experience using social media management tools i.e. Sprout, Hootsuite, Later
- Experience using Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and Indesign.
- Experience in video editing software a plus i.e. Adobe Premier, Final Cut or other.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to use communication design techniques to clarify the message for audiences.
- Readiness and excitement to learn and develop new skills in marketing, design and technology.
- Able to analyze problems and strategize for better solutions.
- Ability to organize and shift gears while remaining detail oriented.
- Some occasional travel will be required.
What We Offer:
- Medical, Vision, Dental & Prescription Coverage
- Paid vacation time
- Life insurance
- Salary commensurate with experience
To apply for the position, please email your cover letter and resume.