If you have a desire to grow with a dynamic company, make a difference within the organization, and thrive on working in a fast-paced environment, then this opportunity may be for you.
Agrify is a rapidly growing company that is becoming the most innovative and vertically integrated solution provider in the cannabis & hemp industry. We take pride in delivering the highest consistency, quality, and ROI for our valued customers. We have an immediate opening for a Senior Field Technician to work out of our Troy, MI location. For more information about Agrify, check us out at www.agrify.com
Precision Extraction Solutions is seeking an innovative and self-motivated Field Technician to join our technical team based out of Troy, MI. This is a 95%+ travel position and will require this individual to work well independently in the field while remotely coordinating with the team in the office when needed. Each Field Technician is guaranteed 2 weekends off per month, though the company makes every effort to provide 2 full days at home per week barring the unforeseen.
This position drives the company forward with the installation of new equipment and the training of teams across the country. Field Technicians are client facing team members and as such must be experts on equipment and techniques, with an intuitive perspective to allow for quick problem resolution in the field. The ideal Field Technician will also have a passion for teaching others, an eye for detail, a focus on safety, and the ability to work collaboratively with the in-house team on new equipment, documentation, and training programs.
- Create reports of the client serviced that day
- Follow all company policies and procedures
- Ensure equipment is installed correctly
- Troubleshoot any problems the client is having
- Meet all appointments each day
- Respond quickly to client’s problems
- Advise client on the equipment
- Make equipment recommendations to the client
- Train client’s team in the use, maintenance, and safety protocols for equipment
Skills and Requirements:
- Excellent written and oral interpersonal communication skills
- Enhanced technical knowledge in the cannabis industry
- Ability to analyze project details to mitigate potential integration issues
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent organization skills
- Excellent time/task management skills with the ability to prioritize
- Self-motivated and autonomous, but equally capable of taking direction
- Excellent ability to cooperate on diverse cross-functional teams
- Strong creative and problem-solving aptitude
- Ability to set and deliver on goals
- Excellent integrity/ethical decision-making
- At least 2 years of mechanical trade experience
- At least 2 years of industry processing experience
- Customer Service experience preferred
- 2+ years relevant experience in relevant fields or comparable degree
In addition to excellent growth opportunities, Agrify provides competitive compensation, a benefit package that includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, a 401K plan, and PTO time. If you believe you will be a strong fit for this position and has what it takes to become a valued member of our high-quality team, then contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org Agrify is a non-plant touching company.
To apply for the position, please email your cover letter and resume.