The Processes Defined
There are many are reasons to utilize either hydrocarbon or ethanol for your solvent based extraction and there is a solution for extraction operators who wish to utilize both hydrocarbon and ethanol.
The Precision® X10 MSE (Multi Solvent Extractor) provides the best of both worlds by extracting with hydrocarbon AND ethanol based solvents. Because it is ASME certified, the X10 provides the additional benefit of allowing for the use of pressures (up to 200 PSI) for the production of superior full spectrum cannabinoid and terpene removal. See PACEE below.
The Precision® X10 MSE
- Compatible for use with Butane, Propane, Pentane, and Ethanol
- Ethanol Specifications:
- Non-Volatile, EPR reviewed, Closed Loop, Type 6 process for licensed operations (when used with ethanol)
- Pressurized Aqueous Cold Ethanol Extraction (PACEE) for superior full spectrum cannabinoid and terpene removal
- 30L of ethanol used per run
- 15L/h recovery rate with 50L UL listed rotovap
- 2.25H processing time per run (single batch with full recovery)
- 3H processing time (triple batch with full recovery)
- Rated for low temp conditions (-40C or below recommended)
- 8-15lbs per batch capacity (see yield matrix)
- Certified for Class 1 Division 2 when ran with ethanol
- 95%+ cannabinoid and terpene removal
- N2 pressurized saturation compatible up to 200PSI for excellent solubility (ASME certified vessels)
- Up to 3 runs per solvent batch
- Full spectrum yields great for high CBD hemp products
See the X10 MSE product page for hydrocarbon and full specifications.